2010-09-29

Brief Introduction

Hi everyone,

Welcome to my blog! As you may know, my name is Roman and I'm writing this blog for one of my postgraduate course's assignments. This may sound puzzling right as you may wonder what kind of a course that will consider writing blog as a student's assignment and even mark the blog topics and count their marks to the final grading. Yes! This is exactly the course that I'm taking now and there is nothing irrelevant as what this course is teaching about is what makes blogging online become real and allows people to interact and share their ideas and comments almost instantly through a world-wide network. You may already have guessed the answer and it is nothing but "Web Technologies".

In this blog, you will find topics talking about the latest trend of Web technologies as well as the common techniques used to display, format and organize the information on the webpage. Most of these topics are written by me (remember I'm doing this for my assignment =P) and of course there will be some useful articles and information provided by some experts which I will post them separately on the "Articles" and "Presentations" pages to get you familiarize with the topics in my blog. Moreover, to make this blog more interactive, you are most welcome to leave your comments regarding the topics posted and you can also leave a message to me in the "Blog Talk" page.

I hope that this blog is useful to your understanding of the latest trend of Web technologies and don't forget to rate the topics that are written by me so that I can at least have a glimpse of how great a writer I am now =).

Cheers,
Roman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment